1)ANDAMAN & NICOBAR-
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Andaman and Nicobar islands are one of the seven union territories of India, which is a group of stable islands in the Bay of Bengal. This centrally located region is separated by Indonesia and the Andaman Sea in the south from the islands of Thailand and Myanmar. This state is made up of two islands of Andaman Island and Nicobar Island. Port Blair is the capital of Andaman. Car Nicobar is the capital of the Nicobar Islands.
The Andaman Islands are the main home of the Sentinelese people who do not have contact with the outside world. Andaman and Nicobar Islands The archaeological evidence of Andaman and Nicobar islands is about 2200 years old today, although the Andamanese are 30000 years old, since then there has been a lot of change in these people over time.Rajendra Chola I of the Chola dynasty ruled the Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Andaman Nicobar which called this island as Tinmativu.
In the 17th century, Marathas also ruled this island. Construction of European colonies, first organized in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands island, began in 1755 when Danish East India Company reached the island of Nicobar. In 1756, the first Danish colony on the island of Nicobar was named as New Denmark. These islands were often deserted due to malaria outbreaks. From 1788 to 1784, the people of Aostia made this colony here and named the island Theresia Islands.
In 1789 Lord Cornwallis of the British sent Cole Brook and Mr. Blair to these islands. They settled in Batham Island where the oldest jigsaw of Asia is found.The location proposed by Blair was first selected after observing several locations. From 1858, the British started making their colonies in Port Blair, which they had built for permanent residence.
Andaman & Nicobar best travel destinations-
1) Havelock Island, 2) Chidiya Tapu, 3) Neil Island, 4) Radhanagar Beach, 5) Baratang Island,6) Elephant Beach,
7) Barren Island, 8) Cellular Jail, 9) Diglipur, 10) Vijaynagar Beach, 11) Samudrika Marine Museum,
12) Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, 13) Limestone Caves, 14) Mud Volcanoes, 15) North- Bay Island,
16) Cinque Island, 17) Ross & Smith Island, 18) Long Island, 19) Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex,
20) Mangroove Creek, 21) Mount Harriet National Park, 22) Corbyn’s Cove Beach, 23) Forest Museum,
24) Red Skin Island , 25) Ross Island, 26) Rubber Plantation Visit, 27) Jolly Buoy Island, 28) Wandoor Beach,
29)Anthropological museum, 30) Bharatpur Beach, 31) Kala Pathar Beach, 32) Viper Island,
33) Campbell Bay, 34) Sri Vetrinalai Murgan Temple, 35) Madhuban, 36) Little Andaman Island,
37) Lalaji Bay Beach, 38) Aamkunj Beach, 39) Laxmanpur Beach, 40) LamiyaBay beach,
41) Parrot Island, 42) Butler Bay Beach, 43) Karmatang Beach, 44) MerkBay beach,
45) Guitar Island Beach, 46) Katchal Island, 47) Chatham Saw Mill, 48) Rutland Island.
Near Gateway from Andaman & Nicobar-
2) ANDHRA PRADESH-
In present Andhra Pradesh, two eastern areas of Andhra Pradesh are included in Rayalaseema and coastal Andhra. Under the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act Bill in the Indian Parliament in June 2014, the state has been declared a state-wise state for the oust Telangana.
Geographically today Andhra Pradesh, Anantapur, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore and Krishna districts have been included. Today Andhra Pradesh has become the hub of tourism, where most tourists are attracting towards Tirupati. Apart from the Balaji temple situated here, there are also many other religious groups like Kapila Tirtham and Pulicat Lake, which are attracting the attention of tourists from around the world.
It can be said that Seemandhra is the place from where there has been communication of art, music, poetry, and literature in South India. Andhra Pradesh is also known for its world-famous dance Kuchipudi. The name of this dance took place on the Kuchipudi village in Divi Taluka of Krishna district, where the Brahmins living, used to practice this traditional dance.
Rice is the main food of Andhra Pradesh
In the coastal areas here you will get plenty of food, the taste of which can not be imagined in words. Since Rayalaseema shares its borders with South Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, due to this you will get a glimpse of these two states in the mines of the state. Today, dishes like Boroagu Udalalu, Atitasalu and Masala Borugulu are liked by people coming from other places besides the people of the state.Visakhapatnam Airport is the leading international airport in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh best travel destinations-
1) Vishakapatnam ,2) Tirupati, 3) Vijayawada, 4) Nellore, 5) Chittoor ,6) Anantapur ,
7) Kurnool ,8) Kadapa, 9) Srikalahasti ,10) Ongole, 11) Puttaparthi ,12) Rajahmundry ,
13) Secunderabad ,14) Amalapuram, 15) Srikakulam ,16) Lepakshi, 17) Guntur, 18) Eluru ,
19) Amaravati, 20) Adoni ,21) Machilipatnam ,22) Prakasam, 24) Hyderabad.
Telangana is a separate state from Andhra Pradesh of India, tell you that Telangana was under the State of Hyderabad during Nizam’s reign. Two parts of the state are part of Medak and Warangal, which was earlier connected to Andhra Pradesh. On June 2, 2014, Telangana was a separate state from Andhra Pradesh, today it is a separate state, whose capital is currently in Hyderabad. If seen geographically, the border of present Telangana meets Maharashtra in north and north-west, Chhattisgarh in the northeast, Karnataka in the west and Odisha in the east.
The name Telangana is derived from the name of Telugu. It is known that Telugu is the main language of the state and Telangana state is currently given the status of ‘land of Telugu speakers’.
Since there are people of different civilizations and culture living in Telangana, here you will find a group of different cultures. Apart from this, you can also see a good glimpse of the Persian influence in the state. Let us tell you that this glimpse of Persia will also be seen in the state of art and food. It is to be known that despite being a South Indian state, today many major festivals of North India are celebrated in Telangana with great enthusiasm.
If there is the talk of art in the state, due to the fact that Pothana (who translated Shri Bhagwat in Telugu), Telangana has got special status in the field of art. If it is a matter of the festivals and festivals of Telangana, then Bona, Baitukammulu and Sammakka Sarlamma Jatara are the main festivals of the state. Here Dussehra Ganesh Chaturthi and Ugadi are also celebrated with great enthusiasm.
In the field of food and catering, today Telangana maintains a special identity. If you look at the food of the state, you will find that the food of the state is divided into two parts Telugu and Hyderabadi cuisine. Where Telugu cuisine is pure South Indian cuisine, in the same Hyderabadi cuisine, you will get tasting mixed with Arab Turkish and Mughlai flavors.
Today Telangana is the place in India that attracts millions of tourists every year. Here are the four main centers of attraction among tourists visiting the four minarets, Tha Papi Hill and Kuntala Waterfalls in Hyderabad. Today, many important temples like Bhadrachalam, Temple of Thousand Pillars, Shri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Temple are attracting tourists every year for their beauty and unmatched architecture.
Because transportation is accessible and smooth, tourists can easily reach Telangana today from any part of the country and abroad. Hyderabad-based Rajiv Gandhi International Airport works to connect the state with all the major parts of India and abroad. Apart from this, trains and buses are also available to reach Telangana from all the major cities of the country.
Telangana best travel destinations-
1) Alampur, 2) Basara, 3) Nagarjuna Sagar, 4) Warangal, 5) Adilabad,6) Bhadrachalam ,
7) Hyderabad, 8) Khammam, 9) karimnagar, 10) Kuntala Falls,
11) Mahabubnagar, 12) Medak, 13) Nizamabad, 14) Nalgonda, 15) Vemulawada,
16) Yadagirigutta, 17) Mallela Theertham(Near Srisailam), 18) Sri Rama Chandra Temple( Near Hyderabad),
19) Anantagiri Hills, 20) Wargal Saraswati Temple, 21) singur Dam,
22) Medak Fort, 23) Medak Church, 24) Bhongir Fort, 25) Devarakonda Fort,
26) Rachakonda Fort, 27) Chaya Someshwara Temple-Panagal, 28) Jurala Dam,
29) Koilkonda Fort & Koilsagar Dam, 30) Gadwal Fort, 31) Lalitha Someshwara Swamy Temple,
32) Kollapur, 33) Sriram Sagar Dam, 34) Nizam Sagar Dam, 35) Domakonda Fort,
36) Nagunur Fort & Temples, 37) Elgandal Fort, 38) Ramagiri Fort,
39) Molangur Fort, 40) Jagityal Fort, 41) Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
42) Kaleshwaram, 43) Chandraghad Fort, 44) Khilla Ghanpur/Ghanpur Fort,
45) Jatprole/Jetaprolu, 46) Pillalamarri/ Big Banyan Tree, 47) Edupayala Vana Durga Bhavani Temple,
48) Ramappa Temple/ Ramalingeswara Temple, 49) Ramappa Lake,
50) Medaram- Sammakka Jatara , 51) Pakhal Lake & Wildlife Sanctuary,
52) Jain Temple- Lolanupaka, 53) Eturagaram Sanctuary, 54) Koulas Fort,
55) Pocharam Dam& Wildlife Sanctuary, 56) Pochera Falls, 57) Lakshmi Narsimha Temple- Nampally Gutta,
58) Kotilingala, 59) Sri Narayana Swamy Temple-Jainath, 60) Nagarjuna Konda,
61) Kadam Dam, 62) Gayathri Waterfalls, 63) Sahastrakund Wterfall,
64) Bheemuni Paadam Wterfall,65) Nelakondapalli, 66) Kusumanchi Temples,
67) Kinnerasani Dam, 68) Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary, 69) Bogatha Falls,
70) Chilukur Balaji Temple, 71) Keesara Gutta, 72) Laknavaram Lake,
73) Sanghi Temple, 74) Hussain Sagar & Neclace Road, 75) Osman Sagar Lake/ gandipet,
76) Mrigavani National Park, 77) KBR National Park, 78) Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park,
79) Nehru Zoological Park, 80) Romji Film City, 81) Dharampuri,
4) KARNATAKA –
Karnataka is the Southwest tourist destination of India which attracts tourists from all over the world. The capital of Karnataka, Bangalore is also known as the IT hub in the country. Karnataka is geographically divided into coastal areas such as the Karawali hill area or the Malenadu region. This area is located on the Western Ghats and it has also been classified in northern and southern regions in Bayalusima.
There are mainly four seasons in Karnataka – after summer, monsoon, monsoon and winter. The post-monsoon season runs from October to December and the winters fall from January to February. The official language of the state of Karnataka is Kannada. However, other regional languages like Tulu, Kodawa, and Konkan are also spoken here. National language, Hindi is also spoken in Karnataka. Due to the abundance of people who come from many areas and who work in the IT sector, many other languages like English, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu etc. are also spoken here.
Karnataka has a total of 30 districts in the state. Adventure tourists can track the mountains here, wildlife lover, can visit in the holy city, can visit religious people, temples. This state is also very beautiful in the natural perspective. If you want to visit beautiful places, amazing hills in Karnataka, then travel to the courtyard. The quad is called the Scotland of India. It is an important tourist destination of Karnataka. In Chikmagalur, coffee production is also very high.
In addition, water is found in Kemmanagudi, greenery in Kudremukh. Chikmagalur district is considered to be the most beautiful, it is a famous hill station, Kurag, which is called Scotland of India. It is an important tourist destination of Karnataka. In Chikmagalur, coffee production is also very high. In addition, water is found in Kemmanagudi, greenery in Kudremukh. Chikmagalur district is considered as the most beautiful, it is a famous hill station. Mangalore, Karnataka is a coastal region which is considered to be an integral part of Karnataka tourism.
Apart from natural coastal beauty, Kollur Mukambika Temple, Udupi Krishna Temple, Horandu Annapuneshwari Temple, SriGenari Sharda Temple, Kukke Subramaniam Temple, Dharmasthal Temple etc. are the main ones. Wayanadur, Malpe, Karwar etc. are also major in other coastal sites. Visitors who are interested in touring historical sites can visit Karnataka and visit many historical places.
In Karnataka, there are many places in Mysore, Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebid, Shravanabelagoa etc. which give much information in history. All these historical sites are made of ancient times. Tourists can go for boat rides, river rafting, coracle rides, and other water activities by going to Hohenmarudu, Shivangenge, Shivsamudram, Sangam etc. Elephants can be seen in Nagarhole while the Tigers can be seen in Bandipur.
The Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is also located in Karnataka where various types of organisms are found. Bangalore, Mangalore etc. in Karnataka is such a city where tourists can visit anytime for the trip. Here are many places worth seeing. Below we are talking about some places in Karnataka where tourists can come to celebrate their holidays.
Karnataka best travel destinations-
1) Banglore, 2) Mysore, 3) Coorg, 4) Hampi, 5) Gokarna,
6) Jog Falls, 7) Udupi, 8) Bandipur National Park, 9) Chikmagalur,
10) Nandi Hills, 11) Kabini, 12) Shravanabelagola, 13) Pattadakal,
14) Nagarhole, 15) Halebidu, 16) Manglore,17) Murudeshwar, 18) Bijapur,
19) Bheemeshwari, 20) Kemmanagundi, 21) Shivagange, 22) Madikeri,
23) Maravanthe, 24) Savandurga, 25) Chikballapur, 26) Srirangapatna,
27) Shimoga( Shivamogga), 28) Honnemaradu, 29) Anthargange,
30 Devbagh, 31) Dandeli, 32) Kuddremukh,33) Karwar, 35) Dubare, 35) Dharmasthala,
36) Nrityagram, 37) Sringeri, 38) Aihole, 39)Badami, 40) BR Hills, 41) Bidar,
42) Hassan, 43) Talakad, 44) Horandu, 45) Ramnagram, 46) Kumta,
47) Karkala, 48) Shivanasamundram Falls, 49) Kukke Subramanya,
50) Yaana, 51) Sirsi, 52) Belur, 53) Kudremukh Peak Trek,
54) Kumara Parvatha Trek, 55) Chingara Falls, 56) Sakleshpur,
57) Kodachadri Hills, 58) Netrani Island, 59) Talakadu, 60) Kunti Betta,
61) Masinagudi, 62) Agumbe, 63) Koodli, 64) Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary,
65) St. Mary’s Island, 66) Mekedatu, 67) Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary,
68) Mullayangiri, 70) Honey Valley.
Kerala and tourism are synonymous with each other, plenty of tropical i.e. tropical greenery, coconut trees, palm stretching over shores, many temples, Ayurvedic fragrances, weak lake or sea lakes, Canal, Island etc. For those who love to travel around the world, Kerala’s journey will be very memorable for them.Every town, town and remote village of this state has been named as God’s private country.
Those who want to see the rare scenes here with their eyes, this state calls for peace. There are 14 districts in the state of Kerala, including Kasargod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kottayam, Alappuzha (Alpepe), Pathanamthitta, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram are among the most famous tourist destinations.
Being a tourist destination, these destinations have more fame in Kerala, whereas other districts here are also very beautiful. For tourists fond of touring, Kerala is a horizontal spot for tourism i.e. tourists can visit the many places together to see the world’s most beautiful natural scenes.
Three religions are considered mainly in Kerala – Hindus, Christians, and Islam. Kerala is home to many temples and is a place where the Goddess is worshiped in the form of Bhagwati and is called. Chattanikkara Bhagwati Temple, Atukkal Bhagwati Temple, Kodunagallur Bhagwati Temple, Meenukulathi Bhagwati Temple, Mangotu Kavu Bhagwati Temple etc. Here is the major Bhagwati Mandals where thousands of pilgrims and pilgrims from Kerala and other surrounding states come to visit and visit.
The land of Kerala, Jagadguru etc. Shankaracharya has become sacred since the birth of Bhagavad Pada, Shankaracharya had interpreted the Advaita Vedata of Hinduism in Kaladi.
Malayattur Church, St. Francis Church in Kochi, Santa Cruz Basilica in Kochi fort, St. Mary Farans Church near Kottam, etc. are the main churches of Kerala. Pazhiangdi Masjid, Maidai Masjid, Cheeraman Juma Masjid, Kangaramattom Mosque, Malik Dinar Mosque are also some religious places in Kerala, it is special for those who believe in Islam.This state offers you all aspects of a fun, enjoyable journey.
Kerala best travel destinations-
1) Alleppey , 2) Munnar, 3) Kumarakom, 4) Wayanad, 5) Thekkady,
6) Kovalam, 7) Vagamon, 8) Bekal, 9) Kozhikode, 10) Varkala,
11) Kannur, 12) Kasargod, 13) Kizhunna Beach, 14) Idukki,
15) Munroe Island, 16) Kavvayi Backwaters(Island), 17) Kuttanad,
18) Thrissur, 19) Palakkad, 20) Malappuram, 21) Poovar,
22) Ponmudi, 23) Guruvayur.
Lakshadweep, formerly known as Lakkdivas, is a group of 39 islands and small islands, which has quickly become a tourist attraction, especially for those people who like nature and the solitary sun and Thinking about the holiday around the sand.
The area with more than 4200 square kilometers of lagoon areas and more than 36 square kilometers islands, give some to every tourist visiting here, or it can be said that the visitors coming here are here for themselves. The cheese will get what he is looking for. The island is due to be 132 kilometers long, this place is considered a great place for water sports.
Here is the nature of Lakshadweep, one of the main factors of success and support of Lakshadweep as a tourist destination. Which is still preserved in these islands. Some people have even believed that nature is as much protected today as it was when the island was discovered.
Fishing for those who visit here is a great way to relieve your fatigue, due to which many opportunities are available for fishing in Lakshadweep. For those coming to Lakshadweep, scuba diving has always been a popular tourist activity.
Its brightness is made only by seeing it. Resorts made in Lakshadweep make your vacation even better, and seeing the creamy sea coast and waving coconut trees on here, your sensation will stop, due to which your mind will not have to go from here. Lakshadweep is one of the selected islands of the world which gives peace to you and here you will get a different kind of divine happiness.
Lakshadweep best travel destinations-
1) Minicoy Island, 2) Agatti Islands, 3) Bangaram Island, 4) Kavaratti Island,
5) Scuba Diving In Lakshadweep, 6) Kalpeni Island, 7) Marine Museum,
8) Water Sports, 9) Kadmat, 10) Andretti Island, 11) Amindivi Island,
12) Lighthouse, Minicoy Island.
Pondicherry, officially known as Puducherry since 2006, is the capital of the famous association area by the same name. The union territory of Pondicherry is composed of four coastal areas spread over three Indian states: Yanam (in Andhra Pradesh), Pondicherry city, Karaikal (both located on the eastern seashore of Tamil Nadu) and Mahe (situated near the western coast of Kerala).
Located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, 162 km from Pondicherry city, Chennai is far. This area was under French rule and from 1670 to 1954 there was a major French colony. The French ruled uninterruptedly in Pondicherry for almost three centuries and left a great legacy in the city as the best culture and architecture.
Pondicherry rich in the sea and unique architecture makes a pleasant experience for the visitors who come here. This whole city is built on a grid pattern and is known for its most important French influence. Many streets of the city are the French names and villas made by palatial houses and colonial architecture offer a spectacular view of the travelers.
Pondicherry presents a stunning mosaic of cooking for food lovers with its culture rich in French and Tamil influences. Along with traditional Tamil and Kerala cuisine, travelers can also enjoy real baguet, brooch, and pastries in this city.
Pondicherry offers a pleasant travel experience for travelers with unique cultural features, the varied variety of food and many options of beautiful views.
Pondicherry best travel destinations-
1) Paradise Beach, 2) Auroville Ashram, 3) Seaside Promenade, 4) Chunnambar Boathouse,
5) Basilica Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus, 6) Arikamedu, 7) Sri Manakula Vinayagar Temple,
8) Pondicherry Beach, 9) Aurobindo Ashram, 10) Botanical Garden,11) Ousteri Wetland And National Park,
12) French War Memorial, 13) Pondicherry Museum, 14) Jawahar Toy Museum, 15) Gokilambal Thirukameshwar Temple,
16) Raj Niwas, 17) Chidambaram, 18) Bharathi Park, 19) Immaculate Conceotion Cathedral, 20) Mahatma Gandhi Statue,
21) Varadaraja Perumal Temple, 22) Church Of Our Lady Of Angles, 23) The Statue Of Dupleix,
24) Meeran Mosque, 25) Aayi Mandapam, 26) Serenity Beach, 27) International Center For Yoga Education And Research( ICYER),
28) ISKCON Pondicherry, 29) Sri Karneshwar Natraj Temple, 30) Ganesh Garden,
31) Veerampattinam Beach, 32) Ananda Ranga Pillai Mansion, 33) Cluny Embroidery Centre.
8) TAMIL NADU-
The tour of Tamil Nadu is unique and special in every way, its culture, religion, naturalness, and beauty attracts tourists’ minds. Even today, culture and civilization of Tamil Nadu attract people, so the tourists come here in a large number.
Tourists like to visit hill stations located in Tamil Nadu like Ooty and Kudikanal are one of the favorite hill stations here. Here the hill stations of Ooty, Kudikanal, and Kotagiri etc. in Nilgiri entice tourists with their natural beauty. Apart from this, the climate of these places is also healthier. Yercaud is another famous hill station in Salem district of Tamil Nadu, while Yelagiri, Koli Hills and Velaparai are such hill stations which are beautiful but the crowd of tourists does not grow here.
Tamil Nadu is a seafront spot, the beautiful beach spread far and wide, attracts tourists. Here is the Mahabalipuram beach, which is the most special place for holidays. By the way, the marina coast and the Besent city coast in Chennai are also beautiful and attractive. The Kovalang beach is also clean, which is connected to Mahabalipuram and Chennai, the coast is truly beautiful.
Nagapattinam district in Tamil Nadu has some important coastal areas like Nagaur, Velankanni, Sikkal, Kodiyakkarai, Vaidyanayan, Mannargudi and Tranakaybara etc. All these beaches are worth visiting for tourists. Nagaur is a small town which is connected to the Bay of Bengal, its borders also get Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
Here, Pompoura is a coastal area, which is a historic site, it has considerable historical value throughout Tamil Nadu. Apart from this, Tamil poetry can also be seen in Silapathikaram of Tamil Nadu.
Kanyakumari is the southernmost region of India which meets the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean. Its geographical location is such that every tourist will want to visit Kanyakumari once. Tischindur and Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu are also famous religious tourist sites situated on the seashore.
In Tamil Nadu, Lord Subramaniam or Lord Murugan is worshiped. For this reason, the total 6 temples here are specially devoted to them. There are 6 such temples in Palani, Tirupara Kundram, Tiruchandur, Palamudicholai, Tiruthani, and Swamimalai. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Salem, Erode, Vellore, Tirupur, Tirunelveli, and Tothukudi are the major cities in Tamil Nadu’s cities.
Tamil Nadu best travel destinations-
1) Rameswaram, 2) Chennai, 3) Ooty, 4) Kanyakumari, 5) Kanchipuram, 6) Kodaikanal,
7) Madurai, 8) Mahabalipuram, 9) Yercaud, 10) Coimbatore, 11) Thanjavur, 12) Hogenakkal,
13) Tirunelveli, 14) Mudumalai National Park, 15) Auroville, 16) Thiruvannamalai,
17) Coornor, 18) Velankanni, 19) Dhanushkodi, 20) Tuticorin, 21) Yelagiri, 22) Kumbakonam,
23) Chettinad, 24) Trichy, 25) Chidambram, 26) Nagapattinam, 27) Vedanthangal,
28) Tranquebar, 29) Kutralam( Courtallam), 30) Bellikkal, 31) Koli Hills, 32) Pichavaram Mangrove Forests,
33) Ketti Valley, 34) Silver Cascade Falls, 35) Kodai- Palani Trek, 36) Vattakanal,
37) Meghamalai, 38) Doddabetta Peak, 39) Gangaikonda Cholapuram, 40) Banatheertham Falls,
41) Papanasam Falls, 42) Kalugumalai, 43) Valparai.